Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

Crazy Couture












(From top: Valentino fuckin TOOK IT THERE so I had to get the individual shots. Top 3 are all Valentino. Group shot is Givenchy....those gold boots in the top right...boooyyy..... last shot is Alain Quilici. Never heard of him but these shoes r fierce. They remind me of something BatGirl 2010 should wear...make that Bat Woman)


I like shoes…a lot. I’m not going to say love because I have a friend that will work for shoes. Literally. This chick would without hesitation accept a job that paid no money…just shoes. That’s love. Anywho, I was looking through some of the Fall ’09 couture shows and I found some hotness that I’d like to share. I found lots-o-stuff, but these are my favs. Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment