Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

Chicken and Sake

So yesterday was my best friends birthday. I was at Rems, planning to bring my ass home and workworkwork. And then I get told I'm going to Underbar...fine. Problem is they're at capacity and we can't get in. Plan B? Asian karaoke spot with private rooms and pitchers of sake. Word. They also sell food. Of course we ordered chicken. So, I'm singing my tail off (and doing a hell of a job) when I notice there's only one piece of chicken left. One of my sisters is talking to my bestie about the last of something. While they're looking at each other I slip over, still singing, and slide my hand over that last piece. I'm slipping it off the plate when suddenly my sister turns and looks at me. What I didn't know was that they were talking about the last of the sake and everyone had long ago decided they didn't want the last piece of chicken. "Bitch, nobody cares", she says to me and turns and continues talking to my bestie. Soon after, this picture was taken. That's my story. And that's also an Equali Tee. We'll touch base on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment